All,

A friend of mine is looking to hire a couple of experienced Zoom coordinators who understand the ins and outs of Zoom and helping people prepare for a zoom event. Their father recently died (not Covid) and they are trying to organize a memorial service. I assume setting up an email with instructions for logging in would be part of the process.

Here is the situation:

Looking for 2 people (who are not partaking) to help orchestrate the tech end of things for the zoom memorial.

1) We need a zoom guru  Who can help guests troubleshoot any technical issues they may have.

 2) we need one person the facilitate the concurrent chat room where people sign in (our guest book) and coordinate anyone who wants to speak.

Looking for very experienced people.

If you have experience hosting/overseeing Zoom meetings and are looking for a very temp kind of project, let me know off list: [log in to unmask]

Britt