Dear colleagues

Receive a cordial greeting. I hope this email finds you well and safe.

I was wondering if any of you could have a PDF copy of the next papers of Pedobiologia Journal:

Bornemissza, G.F.; Williams, C.H. (1970) An effect of dung beetle activity on plant yield. Pedobiologia 10: 1-7.

Nakamura, Y. (1975) Decomposition of organic materials and soil fauna in pasture. II. Disappearance of cow dung. Pedobiologia, 15: 129-132.

Nakamura, Y. (1975) Decomposition of organic materials and soil fauna in pasture. 3. Disappearance of cow dung and associated soil macrofaunal succession. Pedobiologia, 15: 210-221.

Nakamura, Y. (1976) Decomposition of organic materials and soil fauna in pasture. 4. Disappearance of cow dung and succession of the associated soil microarthropods. Pedobiologia, 16: 243-257.

Thank you in advance for your valuable help.

Best regards,

Jorge Ari Noriega