Dear Auke, Steven & Jason,

Congratulations and really well done for putting together a top-notch Scarabaeus newsletter! Excellent on yourselves for keeping this scarab tradition going!

High five! (or perhaps for beetles, we need a high six!)

James

From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Auke Hielkema
Sent: Wednesday, 29 July 2020 17:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A new Scarabaeus Newsletter

A warm hello to all scarab enthusiasts!

After lots of work, we hereby proudly present the first issue of “Scarabaeus,” a new newsletter devoted to all things Scarabaeoidea. Please find it at http://scarabaeusnewsletter.org/ and https://www.facebook.com/scarabaeus.newsletter/.

Due to COVID-19 related issues, it will likely take several more weeks before this newsletter has been issued its ISSN-number. As we do not want to keep it from you any longer, we have decided to pre-publish it now. After we have received the ISSN-number, we will add that number to the issue and officially publish it.

We wish you happy reading and good health!

The editors

This communication is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without the permission of the University. Only authorised signatories are competent to enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in writing to the contrary.