Very nice work. I am sure we are all excited to see more from our scarabophile colleagues.

Brett

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Brett C. Ratcliffe

Curator & Professor

Systematics Research Collections

W436 Nebraska Hall

University of Nebraska

Lincoln, NE 68588-0514  USA

TEL: (402) 472-2614

FAX: (402) 472-8949

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

Visit SCARAB CENTRAL & the Division of Entomology at

http://unsm-ento.unl.edu/index.htm

SCARAB WORKERS World Directory

http://unsm-ento.unl.edu/workers/alpha.htm