A warm hello to all scarab enthusiasts!

After lots of work, we hereby proudly present the first issue of “Scarabaeus,” a new newsletter devoted to all things Scarabaeoidea. Please find it at http://scarabaeusnewsletter.org/ and https://www.facebook.com/scarabaeus.newsletter/.

Due to COVID-19 related issues, it will likely take several more weeks before this newsletter has been issued its ISSN-number. As we do not want to keep it from you any longer, we have decided to pre-publish it now. After we have received the ISSN-number, we will add that number to the issue and officially publish it.

We wish you happy reading and good health!

The editors