The Princess Galyanyi Vadhana Institute of Music (PGVIM) in Bangkok, Thailand invites guests from near and far to attend our annual international symposium, hosted online for the first time this year. All presentations, workshops and concerts are free and open to all. Join us as we explore the myriad ways that digital technologies are changing the makeup and substance of musical communities. Please see our website for more details and a full schedule of events. Note the time zone is Indochina (GMT+7): http://www.pgvim.ac.th/pgvis/ We look forward to seeing you here/there/everywhere.