https://www.amsmusicology.org/page/virtual2020_mixitup

Help us add some sparkle (and fizz!) to this year's virtual Annual Meeting. Submit an original music or musicology-themed drink recipe that you and your colleagues can enjoy during this fall's virtual mixers and coffee breaks. We welcome drink recipes in the following categories:

And we invite you to recommend food pairings and upload an attractive image of your recipe. So, start mixing!

Submit your music-themed drink recipe by 19 September: https://www.amsmusicology.org/page/virtual2020_mixitup