The School of Music at University College Dublin invites expressions of
interest from scholars wishing to apply for a Government of Ireland
Postdoctoral Fellowship. These fellowships are open to candidates of all
nationalities wishing to pursue postdoctoral research in Ireland for a
period of one year (to develop publications from the PhD dissertation) or
two years (to pursue a new project, or a project that expands significantly
on the PhD dissertation). The School of Music at UCD is a leading hub of
musical research in Ireland and will offer bespoke support to selected
applicants. Our internal deadline is 1 September 2020. Full information is
available here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ucd.ie_music_research_fellowships_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=xjKEZMMOFDyNuqvLAgNhnZVMHapetsB5pPtN4l6Tsq8&s=pUYFmPWmM8VikDBUTwfVASM5v-ZEWjrzqxxcVyqJBo4&e=

All best wishes,

Tom

--
Tomás McAuley