Hello, Barony of Mag Mor and friends.

We are going to try an outdoor gathering at Bethany Park on Saturday,
September 12th, from to 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.  We will wear face masks and
garb, use safe distances and bring our own gear (chair, project, food,
beverage, hand sanitizer, etc.).  Most important of all, we will talk - in
person - with our friends.  The first people arriving will find a shady area
and that's where we'll gather.   In case of bad weather, we'll cancel or
postpone - watch for a post on the listserv and Facebook.

If you are uncomfortable with in person meetings, please don't feel
pressured to attend. It's okay to stay home -- we understand and we don't
want to cause you anxiety!

YIS,

Isadora