Hi, All,This fascinating article popped up today and I thought I would share it with you. Especially those of you who enjoy illustrating fish. Have a great day!Psychedelic Fishes from the World’s First Natural History Encyclopedia of Marine Creatures Illustrated in Color

|  |  |

|  |
Psychedelic Fishes from the World’s First Natural History Encyclopedia o...

Maria Popova

An explosion of wonder at the borderline of science and the ecstatic imagination.

Stoney Compton
Please check out my website and browse my books!https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.stoneycompton.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=omVwyLewUvGD9Npxa3WcG7KhuAll4Ru_DImtC0tQYRI&s=uAkDUvNk21V7Jkk8-_w9B_Waykd8b_72WJd4I1f8UWg&e=

History is a novel whose author is the people. -Alfred de Vigny, poet, playwright, and novelist (27 Mar 1797-1863)

The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. -Vincent van Gogh, painter (30 Mar 1853-1890)

We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. -John F. Kennedy, 35th US president (29 May 1917-1963)