Hi, All,
This fascinating article popped up today and I thought I would share it with you. Especially those of you who enjoy illustrating fish. Have a great day!
Psychedelic Fishes from the World’s First Natural History Encyclopedia of Marine Creatures Illustrated in Color

Stoney Compton

Please check out my website and browse my books!
https://www.stoneycompton.com

History is a novel whose author is the people. -Alfred de Vigny, poet, playwright, and novelist (27 Mar 1797-1863)

The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. -Vincent van Gogh, painter (30 Mar 1853-1890)

We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. -John F. Kennedy, 35th US president (29 May 1917-1963)