It may require a Browser refresh and cache clearing?

https://fabricdigital.co.nz/blog/how-to-hard-refresh-your-browser-and-clear-cache

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mieke Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 10:21 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SCIART] updating profile image on GNSI website

It doesn’t immediately turn up though. Is that correct? I can see it in the edit screen (‘Change Profile Picture’) but not on my profile page.

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Communicates complex scientific subjects

in a beautiful, accessible and visible way

Mieke Roth, MSc.

Breehorn 46

8223 CN Lelystad

The Netherlands