This is great Kathleen, thank you for sharing!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020, 8:46 AM C Olivia Carlisle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Kathy,

Congratulations❣️The glossary is fabulous…would have been a tremendous asset when I was taking a UGA Plant Tax class…now, extremely helpful. Thank You!

I will share with UGA Professors, Dr Wendy Zomleffer, Emeritus,  and James Leebens-Mack, Interim UGA Herbarium Director.

With Sincere Appreciation for all of your work on this,

C Olivia Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”