Outstanding! So clear and easy to understand, and the art is fabulous.  Did you use Photoshop to make these?   I would love to hear your workflow.
Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration

415.454.6567

chrisgralapp.com

On 8/27/2020 6:41 AM, Kathleen Garness wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Thank you! Please feel free to share with friends, colleagues, students - that’s what we did it for, to have all these terms clearly illustrated and in one place for everyone to use. At some point there will be a version in Spanish as well, hopefully by the end of the year. <3

Kathy