Very beautifully presented work, Mieke! And beautiful work too, of course. :)
---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
emilydamstra.com
@EmilyDamstra

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 3:05 PM Mieke Roth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

For all those who isn’t on facebook or twitter: I proudly present the finished first phase of the redesign of my online presentation: my .com website!

Mieke

Mieke Roth
+31 6 37280899