Mieke,

Congratulations on a beautiful presentation of your beautiful art. Your 3D art is so amazing.I especially enjoyed the Octopus fine line illustration…inspiring. Will share with Ophthalmologists’ daughter, who wants to be a medical illustrator. She’s still in high school…I believe that she will indeed follow her dream. Thank You fo an incredible tour…enjoyed every minute.

C Olivia Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”