Good to know, Britt, and thanks, Peter.

I do have the latest Chrome, but admittedly have not updated my two desktop OS’s because of a number of programs that will be incompatible once I do. I’m preparing to sink myself into upgrading everything this fall. *sigh*

Gretchen

_________________________

Gretchen Kai Halpert
Illustrator, educator