First off, our virtual auction ends TONIGHT, Saturday August 9th, at 10:30pm EDT! Go stalk your favorite items and protect your bid!
https://www.32auctions.com/GNSI2020virtualauction
You must register at 32auctions to bid. Instructions can be found here: https://www.gnsi.org/2020vconf_online-auction
-
Next, thanks to all who joined us for day two of our virtual conference! Once again here is a list of outside resources in case you didn't write them down during the conference.

Tania Marien, freelance environmental educators:

The Lawrence Hall of Science Policy Brief: https://bit.ly/FieldAtRisk
Resource page: https://bit.ly/GNSI-FreelanceEE
Talaterra podcast: https://talaterra.com/
Cordelia Norris, art as activism activity books:

Coloring Nature Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/405208926645719/

If you missed any talks throughout the conference, you can rewatch them by going to the event and selecting the talk you want to watch from the schedule dropdown menu. This is located in the upper lefthand side of the screen, on a line between "GNSI 2020 Virtual Conference" and the video area. They will be available through the end of the month.

Please feel free to reach out if you encounter any trouble.

Hope everyone had a great weekend,

Jenn Deutscher
GNSI Social Media Coordinator