Most up to date browsers will work for viewing Crowdcast. But you need Chrome for the best results in Remo.

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, August 7, 2020 at 11:53 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SCIART] The latest on GNSI's Virtual Conference coming up Aug 8-9th! Browsers

I appear to be registered in both Chrome and Firefox.

-Gail

On 8/7/20 11:28 AM, Gretchen Halpert wrote:

Good to know, Britt, and thanks, Peter.

I do have the latest Chrome, but admittedly have not updated my two desktop OS�s because of a number of programs that will be incompatible once I do. I�m preparing to sink myself into upgrading everything this fall. *sigh*

Gretchen

_________________________

Gretchen Kai Halpert
Illustrator, educator