Posted on behalf of a colleague and my apologies for cross-posting:

Hello everybody! If you are interested in a wide range of natural history, ornithology and entomology books, then please visit my eBay store site here: https://www.ebay.com/str/antmansbooksandmore

There are three fund-raising sales taking place within this store, with new books being added regularly. For books being sold to benefit the Tall Timbers Research Station, place TTRS in your store search. For books being sold to benefit the Center for Systematic Entomology, place CSE in your store search, and for books being sold to benefit the McGuire Center for Lepidoptera and Biodiversity, place CLB in your store search.

Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] with any questions. Thanks for your support!

--

Derek A. Woller, Ph.D.

USDA Supervisory Entomologist, Rangeland Grasshopper and Mormon Cricket Management Team

Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.

Check out my wife's Etsy store where you can buy all sorts of neat vinyl decals (and more), especially cool insect ones: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtisticNatureStudio

Proud to be an explorer of the final biological frontier: entomology.