John was a truly wonderful human being. He was so giving of his time and
energy with younger scholars. I will miss his ready smile and warm
demeanor. RIP John.

Geoff Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Presidential Professor and Co-Chair of Economics at Bucknell University
Executive Director, ICAPE <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.icape.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=LtbujWNPdbzw6j8eq9-RJVMBctp9ndCoqGEy57VsNLQ&m=KgYVLWXcbO2X93lcByiocjPREliNCByqa7dUSyL0yfw&s=8AI038rPBX_K8WD52QePRHaTDWM-8Qokw1dEBURsc1c&e= >
Office: 128 Academic West       Phone: 570-577-1666
Mailing Address: 1 Dent Drive, Lewisburg, PA 17837
Microeconomic Principles and Problems (2019)
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.routledge.com_Microeconomic-2DPrinciples-2Dand-2DProblems-2DA-2DPluralist-2DIntroduction-2D1st-2DEdition_Schneider_p_book_9780367024871&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=LtbujWNPdbzw6j8eq9-RJVMBctp9ndCoqGEy57VsNLQ&m=KgYVLWXcbO2X93lcByiocjPREliNCByqa7dUSyL0yfw&s=tvqtHsOXIDiMrYjAp6FPaxqzgX5FvjowGh1_2dN1y9Q&e= >
Evolution of Economic Ideas and Systems (2018)
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.routledge.com_The-2DEvolution-2Dof-2DEconomic-2DIdeas-2Dand-2DSystems-2DA-2DPluralist-2DIntroduction_Schneider_p_book_9780367024772&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=LtbujWNPdbzw6j8eq9-RJVMBctp9ndCoqGEy57VsNLQ&m=KgYVLWXcbO2X93lcByiocjPREliNCByqa7dUSyL0yfw&s=pe4Ta6SIqp20KSUnBwWT8T7IbLX2veaYlQjVriRWN3w&e= >