Applications for The Center for Ballet and the Arts Fellowship Program are
now open through November 2 at 9am EST.

The program awards residencies to artists and scholars across disciplines
(history, theater, philosophy, and music, among many others) to work on
projects that expand the way we think about the history, practice, and
performance of dance. Applicants are not required to be experts in ballet
or dance, but must have an interest in engaging with the art. The
fellowship provides space, a stipend, and time to pursue rigorous work.
Fellows also gain new colleagues and a broad community of artists and
scholars, two communities that do not often meet.

To learn more, please visit balletcenter.nyu.edu/resident-fellowship/.
There, applicants will find links to sign up for our application newsletter
and informational webinars, and to apply.