Dear Colleagues,
We are sending you a reminder of our announcement of the Call for Papers for the 4th Transnational Opera Studies Conference.

Following the success of the first three meetings, the fourth edition of the tosc@conference will take place at the University of Bayreuth, Germany, from June 24–26, 2021.

The submission deadline is the 30th September 2020.

Visit our homepage www.tosca2021.uni-bayreuth.de/e for further information
and/or download the Call for Papers in PDF-format:
https://www.tosca2021.uni-bayreuth.de/pool/dokumente/CFP-Tosc_Bayreuth2021.pdf.

Best wishes,
Kordula Knaus and Anno Mungen (Conference Organizers)