The AMS is offering student group registration for the 2020 AMS-SMT Annual
Meeting.

Groups of 15 or more students qualify for a discounted registration rate.
You may include faculty or administrators in your group registration, but
please note that they will be required to register at our regular
registration rates.

When registering your group, please specify each individual's:

   -

   Full name
   -

   Email address
   -

   Institutional affiliation
   -

   Attendance level - AMS events only or both AMS and SMT events

Register today! https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.amsmusicology.org_page_studentgroup&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=crroOxxX7oft1vKGX3Pjdx2pM_qzuR58kTNaDBMKgo8&s=CQJapMYYkuOE6WhOC1B1VCXRTJ9b1r51xQ1Ic8siCpI&e=