The American Handel Society will hold its 2021 conference virtually, hosted
by Indiana University Bloomington. The provisional dates will be March
11–14, 2021. The conference is anticipated to include scholarly papers,
musical performances, and possibly workshops. More details to follow.
Please check for updates on our website,
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__americanhandelsociety.org_events&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=Kn4JmxpQpfRPa2UmWcrvpxGzxcfhEfnDXTd2WMWReaE&s=iZHL_Sc8_NgUYJcuhLjUwdXEEBHLsWQBuP9Pk_1xmUQ&e= .

The Society invites the submission of abstracts for papers on any topic
connected with Handel’s life and music. We are also interested in proposals
using alternative formats that are conducive to the digital environment,
such as seminar-based panels, workshops, streaming lecture-recitals, or
other creative programming. Abstracts of no more than 500 words may be sent
by October 4, 2020 to the Program Chair, Nathan Link at
americanhandelsociety -at- gmail.com. Guidelines on virtual presentations
and length of papers will be announced at a later date.