The Midwest Chapter of the American Musicological Society invites you to
attend its Fall meeting online, Saturday and Sunday, September 26–27.

The meeting's keynote panel, “Musicology and Antiracism,” features Naomi
André (University of Michigan), Johann Buis (Wheaton College), Maya Gibson
(University of Missouri), and Nathan Platte (AMS Midwest President,
University of Iowa). We hope that this event will provide a space for
reflecting on our field, acknowledging vulnerabilities, and envisioning
changes that will benefit students and colleagues. Some of the keynote
session will include discussion around two widely circulated articles. See
the meeting webpage for further details.

Please find the complete conference program, abstracts, and instructions
for joining the virtual meeting via Zoom at the meeting webpage:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_site_amsmidwest_chapter-2Dmeetings_fall-2D2020-2Dmeeting&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=W-pej-BtWbAV1NXB_96DLy9EKUJ_2UsCdHvRWkvDRMs&s=8ksjNJhDfkXIuW_gl65AyjH2eeUU5Yo3Yfkt_Xq7JEk&e= .

Conference registration is free, so please invite others. We look forward
to seeing you at our second virtual conference!

Sincerely,
AMS-Midwest chapter officers:

Nathan Platte, president
Alison DeSimone, treasurer