Applications for The Center for Ballet and the Arts Fellowship Program are now open through November 2 at 9am EST.

The program awards residencies to artists and scholars across disciplines (history, theater, philosophy, and music, among many others) to work on projects that expand the way we think about the history, practice, and performance of dance. Applicants are not required to be experts in ballet or dance, but must have an interest in engaging with the art. The fellowship provides space, a stipend, and time to pursue rigorous work. Fellows also gain new colleagues and a broad community of artists and scholars, two communities that do not often meet.

To learn more, please visit balletcenter.nyu.edu/resident-fellowship/. There, applicants will find links to sign up for our application newsletter and informational webinars, and to apply.