https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.amsmusicology.org_page_virtual2020-5Fvolunteers&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=0PCsAEBSLY0e7PgNSva4hediltd3Sa-ih_yLKdNXiSo&s=ETzCxtfr7pIIQpdiWciwd28LQu-nkYN6MeWlHBf7Yw8&e=

Be an Annual Meeting volunteer!

In exchange for six hours of service, volunteers receive a waiver of the
meeting registration fee for AMS and SMT. Volunteers must be current
members of the AMS.

There are several volunteer opportunities available. Available positions
include, but are not limited to:

   -

   Face-to-face customer service (greeter/room tender)
   -

   Backend customer service (email support)
   -

   Upload / download materials
   -

   Materials check (review videos and handouts)

Volunteers are primarily assigned to jobs based on availability and the
requirements/exigencies of the conference. However, when possible we will
try to assign volunteers to roles based on personal preference.

Please note that space is limited. We cannot guarantee all who apply will
be assigned a volunteer role.