https://www.amsmusicology.org/page/virtual2020_volunteers

Be an Annual Meeting volunteer!

In exchange for six hours of service, volunteers receive a waiver of the meeting registration fee for AMS and SMT. Volunteers must be current members of the AMS.

There are several volunteer opportunities available. Available positions include, but are not limited to:

Volunteers are primarily assigned to jobs based on availability and the requirements/exigencies of the conference. However, when possible we will try to assign volunteers to roles based on personal preference.

Please note that space is limited. We cannot guarantee all who apply will be assigned a volunteer role.