The Department of Musicology at Uppsala University hereby announces two
fully paid 4-year doctoral positions in Musicology.

At the Department of Musicology, we study and teach music from different
periods and cultures from historical, aesthetic and cultural perspectives.
The research profile and expertise at the department has had a certain
focus on Swedish and European music history, but we welcome applicants from
all areas of musicology. We have an international profile and welcome
applicants with a degree and experience from academic milieus outside
Sweden.

Doctoral studies extend over a 4-year period during which the PhD student
will receive a salary as an employee at the department. Local salary rules
will apply. Doctoral students are expected to engage in full-time study and
research, and participate actively in the department’s seminar and other
activities.

Further information can be found here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.uu.se__en_about-2Duu_join-2Dus_details-3FpositionId-3D340984&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=HSwzJErdBr7fmERPIIGKsYHmLEKyoDj8xaIeW4IIRkw&s=Rlfp1pD3woribIJ7BTiHGJb8mMqcL5QG_bkF0yC7pSQ&e=