Please join me in my Majlis for another session of Chatting with Catalina,
A Majlis is my social sitting area where we talk about Arts, Sciences, the
SCA, Calontir Culture, Service, and why we are here.
Bi Monthly during the Plague times I invite all of you to join me and my
special guest as we discuss what brings them joy in the SCA world of Arts &
Sciences & Service.

This week we have HL Saito Takauji to chat about his life in the SCA and
his work with Scroll Text Writing

Topic: Chatting with Catalina, featuring HL Saito Takauji
Time: Sep 12, 2020 04:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__us02web.zoom.us_j_82891695455-3Fpwd-3DQTJaRXlnUytoblpWWlZNTE5icmlUUT09&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=QFJME-0bx-hGi2H4B9tYFfLY1tyyfJ5BVnB0lkT-VDc&s=6Zbpgfm05VjXAez1pse4vclQ6G9LobObOyGjrLZWVYw&e=

Meeting ID: 828 9169 5455
Passcode: Catalina

*~Duchess Catalina*