Please join me in my Majlis for another session of Chatting with Catalina,
A Majlis is my social sitting area where we talk about Arts, Sciences, the SCA, Calontir Culture, Service, and why we are here.
Bi Monthly during the Plague times I invite all of you to join me and my special guest as we discuss what brings them joy in the SCA world of Arts & Sciences & Service.

This week we have HL Saito Takauji to chat about his life in the SCA and his work with Scroll Text Writing

Topic: Chatting with Catalina, featuring HL Saito Takauji
Time: Sep 12, 2020 04:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82891695455?pwd=QTJaRXlnUytoblpWWlZNTE5icmlUUT09

Meeting ID: 828 9169 5455
Passcode: Catalina