John T. Harvey
Professor of Economics

The Cowboy Economist Page (includes link to YouTube series)

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 9:44 AM Lynne Chester <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi John

D-ECON are putting together some very interesting lists which you might find useful: https://d-econ.org/

Best, Lynne

From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of John Harvey
Sent: Wednesday, 7 October 2020 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Text for an econ of gender, race, and ethnicity course?

Dear All,

Dawn Elliott and I are hoping to put together an econ course focusing on gender, race, and ethnicity, and I wondered if an actual (non-Neoclassical) text exists? If not, we can piece stuff together from readings, but it would be nice to have a core volume for the course. My Google searches so far have not dug up much of use.

Thanks and stay healthy!

John