A quick note on registration as we've just been updated by the WSSA folks.  Registration will be lower than previously expected, and there will be a reduced fee for students and for participants who aren't giving a paper:
Unfortunately, the WSSA doesn't enjoy the same economies of scale as the national conferences, but we've made every effort to keep costs of participation as low as possible.  Hope to see you (virtually) in April.

Best,

Erik