Hi all, I know several of our members have made process films, and I need advise.  I now know how to record a Photoshop session.  I have old OS, so have to use Quick time for it. No problem, but:

I want to essentially record a full 4 hours (or so) process and then edit it some and eventually use it for teaching and run it at a faster speed, and talk live over it in a zoom workshop.  Hillary Wilson did this for a talk she gave during the AMI annual meeting Webinar series last month.  Her photoshop painting skills are breathtaking and it was amazing - and a very effective way to teach.  I made a c. 4 minute recording, and QT saved it as 800 MG, so 4 hours will be unmanageably huge. I did a re-save at 1080 ppi and it dropped to less than 400 MG, but still - seems too big.  The 2 lower quality file save options were too low res. to be useful.

Any ideas how these are done?

Taina

--
Taina Litwak, CMI
Litwak Illustration Studio

office: 202-633-4561
mobile: 240-750-9245

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__agresearchmag.ars.usda.gov_2014_sep_insect_&d=DwICaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=gKbaUaTf9JRXhv0GBzodkZNim3-tDWM05GVkFWj2EIQ&s=v3HWqPHk_PHhiqyWgcASwLb_eY5Bl97XoAiOS-1l2hw&e=