Congratulations, Marni!

I will definitely order it—I always admired your sketchbooks—and will support your local bookstore.

Thanks for the notice. I’ll follow you on Instagram, too, but not in a creepy way.

Cheers,
Gretchen

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gretchenhalpert.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=pLqdBUfDKEOebdyGRDDpknNwstWSlKA-Pg2nIttX7DY&s=ODmyg8l2dpBiJLm5QW7Vr3axhITzWAIs8X-rNh6KOkU&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gretchenhalpert-2Ddistanceprogram.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=pLqdBUfDKEOebdyGRDDpknNwstWSlKA-Pg2nIttX7DY&s=FhY6ZeKa3Ohn_oVMWp6OluU2RqfEt9XLWzvPjX0_b64&e=