Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Music Composition, History, and Theory of Westminster
Choir College of Rider University is accepting applications for our Masters
of Music in American and Public Musicology and our Masters of Music in
Composition.

Westminster Choir College of Rider University is one of the world's leading
schools of music. Continuing its tradition of musical excellence,
Westminster is devoted to diversity, equity and accessibility amongst its
students and renowned faculty. We offer a wide range of graduate programs.

M.M in American and Public Musicology:
The Master of Music in American and Public Musicology program treats
musicology as a practice in community engagement. This is the first
graduate program in North America to require coursework in public
musicology. Prepare for a career inside or outside of academia in a variety
of fields including doctoral studies, entrepreneurship, arts administration
and more! Discover the opportunity to network with education directors at
performing arts centers and museums and even perform with major arts
organizations as part of the Westminster Symphonic Choir.

M.M. in Composition:
The Master of Music in Composition program offers an integrated curriculum
that connects aural skills, composition, music history and performance. Our
outstanding composition faculty welcome all genres of composition. Program
electives include song writing, electroacoustic music, arranging, analysis
and more! Students have access to the necessary tools needed to compose,
orchestrate, and print compositions in publishable quality.

Generous scholarships are available for full time graduate studies and
students are welcome to apply for graduate assistantships or work study to
help combat education costs.

Request more information
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__admissions.rider.edu_register_westminster&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=exbw4ThAQceuJsbfESWedZLvqP8KEl-U_K0I317iHZs&s=kIAOeYSbb2ZCPTQg7KJL-4IzTDM1bEXFYigBpvY0J4M&e=

Apply
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.rider.edu_admissions_graduate_requirements-2Ddeadlines_westminster-2Dchoir-2Dcollege&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=exbw4ThAQceuJsbfESWedZLvqP8KEl-U_K0I317iHZs&s=GwnC6iT_v3ZVlEDwRaiY65gDzj9Z4yTd1nke9QILBRU&e=

Or please contact:
Sharon Mirchandani, smirchandani -at- rider.edu