Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Music Composition, History, and Theory of Westminster Choir College of Rider University is accepting applications for our Masters of Music in American and Public Musicology and our Masters of Music in Composition.

Westminster Choir College of Rider University is one of the world's leading schools of music. Continuing its tradition of musical excellence, Westminster is devoted to diversity, equity and accessibility amongst its students and renowned faculty. We offer a wide range of graduate programs.

M.M in American and Public Musicology:
The Master of Music in American and Public Musicology program treats musicology as a practice in community engagement. This is the first graduate program in North America to require coursework in public musicology. Prepare for a career inside or outside of academia in a variety of fields including doctoral studies, entrepreneurship, arts administration and more! Discover the opportunity to network with education directors at performing arts centers and museums and even perform with major arts organizations as part of the Westminster Symphonic Choir.

M.M. in Composition:
The Master of Music in Composition program offers an integrated curriculum that connects aural skills, composition, music history and performance. Our outstanding composition faculty welcome all genres of composition. Program electives include song writing, electroacoustic music, arranging, analysis and more! Students have access to the necessary tools needed to compose, orchestrate, and print compositions in publishable quality.

Generous scholarships are available for full time graduate studies and students are welcome to apply for graduate assistantships or work study to help combat education costs.

Request more information
https://admissions.rider.edu/register/westminster

Apply
https://www.rider.edu/admissions/graduate/requirements-deadlines/westminster-choir-college

Or please contact:
Sharon Mirchandani, smirchandani -at- rider.edu