Reminder, we will have a roundtable this week to discuss how scholars will
operate (by which I mean doing research, publishing, presenting, etc.) in
the post-pandemic 21st century.  Do the older paradigms still work?  Are
the new ones an improvement?  These and many other topics will be addressed
in our next roundtable, which will take place on *Wednesday, December 2nd
at 8:15 PM Eastern Standard Time*.  Note that this is later than in the
past, but I'm busy until 8.  This will be an opportunity for scholars (and
it's not limited to musicologists) to talk about and listen to the state of
scholarship/publication/presentation and where it is going and what to do
about it.  I also think, as musicologists, we should discuss whether the
traditional division of musical scholarship into historical musicology,
ethnomusicology, and music theory still holds, and whether such divisions
still matter.

The Zoom code is https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_j_9453643107&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=Ytai-hyJkLYcOtjFPb5RMc7xZ_27ZRUarBVDlZKfUg4&s=anCulAGlsRgrrY6R7rBDjWkX114zQZRw0r-XwPuLOMI&e=   You do not need  to register
in advance; just log on that evening.

Thanks

Jeff Dailey
AMSGNY