Reminder, we will have a roundtable this week to discuss how scholars will operate (by which I mean doing research, publishing, presenting, etc.) in the post-pandemic 21st century.  Do the older paradigms still work?  Are the new ones an improvement?  These and many other topics will be addressed in our next roundtable, which will take place on Wednesday, December 2nd at 8:15 PM Eastern Standard Time.  Note that this is later than in the past, but I'm busy until 8.  This will be an opportunity for scholars (and it's not limited to musicologists) to talk about and listen to the state of scholarship/publication/presentation and where it is going and what to do about it.  I also think, as musicologists, we should discuss whether the traditional division of musical scholarship into historical musicology, ethnomusicology, and music theory still holds, and whether such divisions still matter.

The Zoom code is https://zoom.us/j/9453643107  You do not need  to register in advance; just log on that evening.

Thanks

Jeff Dailey
AMSGNY