Greetings Calontir!

After his many years of service as Saker Herald (external submissions),
Gotfrid von Schwaben has earned a vacation and has stepped down to rest
from his labors. The College of Heralds thank him for all of his hard work.

Zaneta Baseggio has offered to serve as interim Saker until she replaces
me as Gold Falcon. Caitilín inghean Uí Lochlainn has now taken up the
mantle of Eyas Herald (internal submissions) after serving as Axed Root’s
Sinister Herald.

To that end, Zaneta and I are seeking a permanent replacement for Saker.
Requirements include: Internet access, excellent verbal and written
communication skills, and a basic understanding of the submission rules
(SENA). Please reach out to me at [log in to unmask] to apply for the
position or to ask questions about the office.

Ich hilfe,
Brigida Gold Falcon