Join me in my Majlis!
A Majlis is my social sitting area where we talk about Arts, Sciences, the SCA, Calontir Culture, Service, and why we are here.
Bi Monthly during the Plague times I invite all of you to join me and my special guests as we discuss what brings them joy in the SCA world of Arts & Sciences & Service.
This week we have The Kingdom Advocates: Duke Tristram of Lindisfarne, Countess Conna ingen Ui Chearbhaill, and Mistress Halimah bint ‘al Abbas ‘al Tanji to discuss their lives in the SCA and their roles as the Kingdom Advocates.
Please join the zoom to ask questions.
Topic: Chatting with Catalina, Featuring The Advocates of Calontir
Time: Nov 7, 2020 04:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 830 1522 2858
Passcode: Catalina

~Duchess Catalina