Seems like a lot of fun and something I would totally play, but unfortunately the shaking in the demo makes me resistant to backing it. It gave me a headache just watching it for a few minutes, I can't imagine how I would feel after playing through it.

But it's something I'm going to keep an eye out for! Thanks for sharing. :)

-Eowyth