Hi All -
I am beginning to seriously regret upgrading to Catalina on my Mac. I
have just discovered that I cannot mount a number of my old disks, and
some that I can mount, I cannot open the files... specifically the old
.pcd photo disks. They won't open in Photoshop CC, and Catalina won't
let me install my old versions of Pshop (CS) which WILL open those files.

I have found a program that apparently will open .pcd files and convert
to .psd (pcdMagic for the Mac). There's a free trial, the full program
costs $79.

Does anyone know of another solution? I may be able to fire up one of
our ancient computers, that I am sure still has Pshop CC on it, but I'm
not sure I can then transfer those files.

Grrrr.

-Gail

--
Gail Guth