Non-NU Email

Dear conference participants, interested and disinterested parties,

A couple of matters:

  1. We are in unchartered territory in terms of video conferences. No doubt, there will be hiccups. So please, be patient. ASSA will be sending instructions shortly.
  2. Please find attached the AFEE program, noting the special events (membership meeting, Veblen-Commons Award Recipient Deborah Figart’s talk, and the Presidential address), the awardees, and the sessions.
  3. The times for presentation are recommended, but at the discretion of the chair. We do not have discussants, so please make an effort to share your papers with others on your panel before the conference.
  4. ASSA will be counting the numbers in the audience, but will not use this information to allocate time for future sessions.
  5. ASSA is video recording the sessions. Videos will be available for those with the correct registration and credentials after the conference.
  6. We will solicit feedback regarding your experience with the conference, suggestions and criticisms.

Hope this helps.

Please, take care of yourself and your loved ones, and stay safe,

John

John P. Watkins

President Elect, Association for Evolutionary Economics

Professor of Economics

Westminster College

1840 South 1300 East

Salt Lake City, UT 84105