We take pleasure in announcing the publication of our new catalogue No. 91:
MODERN MUSIC 20th Century Part II: autograph manuscripts, first & early
editions, books, and iconography.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.lubranomusic.com_images_upload_cat-2D91-2Dmodern-2Dpart-2D2.pdf&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=E_EQsCuIJzuMdy2JCGmsOXViqss8XUY4wdlxdbaXC2A&s=gO-IuNmPF7VB_Zwll6UaEGsetjgY0U-5FFMKeLa2YTE&e=

This catalogue contains 269 items featuring the works of interesting and
influential composers active mainly from the second half of the 20th
century to date.

Highlights include autograph manuscripts of Mark Adamo, John Corigliano,
Richard Danielpour, Halim El-Dabh, Lee Hoiby, Gian Carlo Menotti,
Wallingford Riegger, Peter Schickele, and Augusta Read Thomas and first
editions of Luciano Berio, Harrison Birtwistle, Pierre Boulez, Benjamin
Britten, John Cage, Elliot Carter, György Ligeti, Witold Lutosławski,
Olivier Messaien, Krzysztof Penderecki, Roger Sessions, and Karlheinz
Stockhausen, among others.

Please also visit our website at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lubranomusic.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=E_EQsCuIJzuMdy2JCGmsOXViqss8XUY4wdlxdbaXC2A&s=qGdS5YAOhjBLDabV5BTyPPWcIUhKvbct04SS92k5zfw&e=  to see Part I of the
MODERN MUSIC catalogue as well as all of our other catalogues and other
antiquarian music offerings.

We look forward to your inquiries.

With thanks and best wishes,

John & Jude Lubrano