We take pleasure in announcing the publication of our new catalogue No. 91: MODERN MUSIC 20th Century Part II: autograph manuscripts, first & early editions, books, and iconography.

https://www.lubranomusic.com/images/upload/cat-91-modern-part-2.pdf

This catalogue contains 269 items featuring the works of interesting and influential composers active mainly from the second half of the 20th century to date.

Highlights include autograph manuscripts of Mark Adamo, John Corigliano, Richard Danielpour, Halim El-Dabh, Lee Hoiby, Gian Carlo Menotti, Wallingford Riegger, Peter Schickele, and Augusta Read Thomas and first editions of Luciano Berio, Harrison Birtwistle, Pierre Boulez, Benjamin Britten, John Cage, Elliot Carter, György Ligeti, Witold Lutosławski, Olivier Messaien, Krzysztof Penderecki, Roger Sessions, and Karlheinz Stockhausen, among others.

Please also visit our website at www.lubranomusic.com to see Part I of the MODERN MUSIC catalogue as well as all of our other catalogues and other antiquarian music offerings.

We look forward to your inquiries.

With thanks and best wishes,

John & Jude Lubrano