We are pleased to announce eleven PhD and postdoc fellowships at RITMO
Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion, and the
Department of Musicology, University of Oslo, Norway:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.hf.uio.no_imv_english_about_vacancies_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=pfcoOqvK6KPIbZUMAU7gGxywcBj-RPONfbUj3xuLMLk&s=nZ3Pe3LHGg8ohAURnXPARbgmvd0tSXJYPdujTzRPC5A&e=

Department of Musicology:

*Doctoral Research Fellowship (Musical and Poetic Creativity in the Western
Christian Liturgy, c.1000-1500) Part of the ERC-funded project, BENEDICAMUS
Deadline: February 15, 2021

*Doctoral Research Fellowship in Music Technology
Deadline: January 31, 2021

*Doctoral Research Fellowship in Music History
Deadline: January 31, 2021

RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion:

*Doctoral Research Fellowship(s) in Psychology-Inspired Computing for Robot
Assistants
Deadline: February 15, 2021

*Doctoral Research Fellowship in Music, Rhythm and Pleasure
Deadline: March 15, 2021

*Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cognitive Neuroscience
Deadline: March 15, 2021

*Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Entrainment and Adaptation in Musical
Multi-robot Systems
Deadline: February 15, 2021

*Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Rhythm and Musical Form
Deadline: February 15, 2021

*Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Rhythm and Musical Time
Deadline: February 15, 2021

*Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Rhythms in the body
Deadline: March 15, 2021

*Researcher position in Psychology-Inspired Computing for Robot Assistants
Deadline: February 15, 2021

RITMO (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uio.no_ritmo&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=pfcoOqvK6KPIbZUMAU7gGxywcBj-RPONfbUj3xuLMLk&s=LRTC_2vcOEI_MrRKKXyIgB27PkX3j6SGNMKquBdZt6Y&e= ) is a Centre of Excellence funded by the
Research Council of Norway with a focus on rhythm as a structuring
mechanism for temporal dimensions of human life. RITMO researchers work in
a unique interdisciplinary constellation, with world-leading competence in
musicology, psychology and informatics.

The positions have different application deadlines.
Please forward to relevant candidates. Apologies for cross-posting.

Anne Danielsen
Director, RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and
Motion
Professor, Department of Musicology, University of Oslo
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__people.uio.no_anneda&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=pfcoOqvK6KPIbZUMAU7gGxywcBj-RPONfbUj3xuLMLk&s=X1X15tcXBPR32A1tSFMKgPIJlv63tzaD0UisvBWHr28&e=

Peter Edwards
Head of Department
Department of Musicology
University of Oslo
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__people.uio.no_peterje&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=pfcoOqvK6KPIbZUMAU7gGxywcBj-RPONfbUj3xuLMLk&s=KrxGKkk3pzNnde60n1AYg_1otqpSA70nZdZTlaCoORw&e=