Hi Dorie.

I’m so sorry to hear that. I have had none of those issues. The camera is speedy, zooms beautifully, and has very good resolution. I have absolutely no negative things to say.

I’m wondering if it has to do with the connection or computer. I’m on a 27” iMac running High Sierra or Mohave.

Marj
Marjorie Leggitt
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website:www.marjorieleggitt.com