I’m not familiar with the Visualizer software… but I would see if it’s possible to use the camera without it. Check the available cameras from the drop-down menu in Zoom. Google your problem (if you haven’t already) in the event that others are experiencing this and have developed a solution. Adding any software between you and your broadcast, has the possibility of slowing things down. What is your internet speed? Is anyone else using Internet while you are trying to work remotely? Is the camera directly connected to your computer or are you using a wifi connection? Hardwiring is always better (though not always possible).

I’m sorry I can’t be of more help. I’m trying to set up for a 2nd camera with remote instruction myself. And my wifi router just failed. It would be nice if things were simple.